| || |
These last fews, I have been taking it easy waiting for the linear actuators to arrive. I ordered them about two weeks ago so they should arrive in a few days, but I won't get them until next week because I am in Florida on spring break. I have gotten some more testing done and taken up to date images, which you can see on the left. It performed fairly decent in the snow, but it did get stuck a few times so one thing I can improve is decreasing the ground pressure by increasing the width of the track pad from .75" to 1.25", but I won't do this for a while.
Also I noticed the doglegs are bending due to the soft alloy used so I am going add a rectangular tube in the appropriate axis the force is acting on.