Ok I did some work on the electrical now that I received the custom PCB from Thailand. It looks good. The only error I made in the design was that I made the holes twice the size they should be because in ExpressPCB, I was supposed to input the radius and I put the diameter so now I have 1/4" bolts fastening this.. a bit excessive, but functionally, it doesn't affect anything. It just looks a bit funny.
I made the ribbon connector. Its made up of 8 conductors and is responsible for triggering the MOSFETS when a signal is sent from the Beaglebone.
I also wired the DC-DC converts, but I forgot to purchase black 16AWG wire when I purchased all the wiring so now I have to wait a few days for that to arrive.
That's all for the weekend. I didn't have much time to work since all my teachers crammed all my tests into the two tests before Thanksgving break, but I'll get a lot done over Thanksgiving break plus the welder will return from his deer hunting trip so we can get the motor and shock absorber mounts welded soon. Here is the order of which sections he will be welding after that
1) Front (Dec 5)
2) Rear (Dec 5)
3) Tracks supports on each side (Dec 20)
4) Wheel and suspension carriers (Dec 20)
5) Mounts and arm for actuators (January 20)
6) Exterior plate mount (January 30)
6) LED and camera protection (January 30)